Designed for those with some data protection responsibilities in an organisation or who, for other reasons, wish to achieve and demonstrate a broad understanding of the law and its practical application. Developed to provide candidates with an industry recognised certification that incorporates the latest changes and updates.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) International arbitration sector in all aspects, is an integral part of the law and the business sector in the world ,the Arab Arbitration Society it’s the bridge of communications.
Intended to promote an understanding of the practical application of International Data Protection law including placing it in a human rights context.
- Arab Arbitration Society
- High Authority Council for Arab Arbitrators (HACAA)
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
- Skills advisers resolving disputes commercial contracts commercial alternative means.
- mediation and resolution of disputes electronic contracts, commercial transactions.
- Signature-mail and authoritative transactions in electronic contracts.
- Arbitration mail "essence - the requirement and stipulation - its mechanisms."
- electronic banking transactions and protect the security of information.
- Skills experts arbitration mail.
- The role of legal departments in institutions directly in the civil suit and criminal offenses in electronic banking.
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Networking and Security Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology