- Locations: Dubai Festival City
- Duration: 1 Days
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL on this current revision of ISO 9001
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory
About Lloyd's Register
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) has over35+ years of experience and expertise in Management Systems and business standards. With 48 offices around the globe and a work force of 1,500 employees, we offer ‘best-in-class’ second and third-party management systems assessment, certification and training services. We are dedicated to delivering a range of services that combine integrity, technical expertise, and innovation to offer you tangible business benefits to 60,000+ customers in 120+ countries through our unique assessment methodology.See all Lloyd's Register courses
ISO Related Questions
Could you please suggest me a course as I am interested in quality assurance. I was offered to mo...
Unanswered //Mar 26, 2018 Quality Management
I am working with DM Healthcare at present as the Assistant Manager in Quality. Please advise me ...
Unanswered //May 10, 2018 Quality Management