- Duration 2 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
Who should attend?
- Managers planning the implementation of ISO 22000:2005
- Anyone who may be involved in either the support or actual implementation of a food safety management system or HACCP.
- Managers or other personnel tasked with managing a food safety management system.
- Food safety consultants.
- Understand the basic concepts of ISO 22000:2005
- Recognize the key requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2002 definitions, concepts and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit (plan, execute, report, record, follow-up and closure)
- Prepare and present effective reports
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.