Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety. Managing safely is a flexible course for employees in any sector, and any organisation. It brings employees up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Managing safely wonít turn learners into health and safety experts ñ but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues theyíre responsible for. Importantly ñ it brings home why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
Eight interactive modules:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment What will their employer get out of it?
– nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their employees
– peace of mind offered by training thatís designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety professionals
– flexibility ñ the programme can be delivered in slots that suit the business
– two key areas ñ health and safety and environmental basics ñ are covered in a single programme
End of course assessments:
- A 22 question, multiple-format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
When you pass, youíll be awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate.
About Redhat Safety Training & Consulting Pvt ltd
Redhat Safety not only helps you get a job but also helps you do the complete requisite documentation. Redhat Safety has painstakingly uploaded all the documentary formats, for eg, HSE Plan, Risk Assessment, Permit System etc. in its website. You just got to log in the website and download them. Inspite of this, any student getting stuck, we prepare the documents and send them back within 48 hours. Redhat Safety is like a mentor for the candidate till he retires.See all Redhat Safety Training & Consulting Pvt ltd courses