- Locations: Deira
- Duration: TBC
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Who is it for?
This course is relevant to a broad range of people including new Project Managers, Project Support or those who are about to become involved in Project Management.
What is it about?
This course provides an introduction to project management and provides an overview of key project techniques to help deliver projects on time and will enable an understanding of how these tools and techniques can provide a structured approach to projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in practical exercises aimed at testing a number of different techniques and building on skills.
- What is a project
- Costing a Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Planning a Project
- Risk Management
- Monitor and controlling
- Benefit Management
- Project Teams
- Closing a project
- Use of project tools
What will I get out of it?
- How to manage a project from start to finish
- Able to develop a Project Business Case from scratch
- Practical tools and techniques
- How to set up and use effectively project logs
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
About The Knowledge Academy
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- They have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- They are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- They provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of their training is hands on use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, they have an extremely high pass rate
- They are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of their delegates come back to them for further training
- As a trusted brand, they are renowned for their focus on education and ensuring students pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- They provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- Students ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- They have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide.