The course focuses on the user interface and working with the application and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 courses. The course describes Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts, the Web interface, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook interface, searching, and reporting.
This course is intended for inpiduals who plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their organization. The course is intended for anyone who wants to gain foundational knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Describe at a high level key Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts.
- Explain how customer records, addresses, notes, attachments, connection records, and activities are recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to configure personal options.
- Work with records and views.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook to track and synchronize items and manage offline capability.
- Search and report on Microsoft Dynamics CRM data.
- Module 1: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Concepts
- Module 2: Working with the Application
- Module 3: Working with Records
- Module 4: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Module 5: Searching and Reporting
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses