- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Muhaisnah 2, Dubai, U.A.E. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311)
This IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Master Class is interactive Sessions, case studies based workshop, which has been developed for ail staff preparing or auditing financial statements - from the CEO and CFO or for those who need a refresher, as prior knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is essential prerequisite to attend this Master Class.
The Master Class aims to provide updates and developments on the critical elements of IFRS. Key topics will be included which give participants the chance to identify and address areas of challenge. Recent changes will be highlighted, with focus on the new and upcoming developments which will impact financial statements.
- Overview of Accounting Standards and its unification
- Government Loans
- Consolidated Financial Statements, Joint Arrangements and Disclosure of Interests in other entities
- Investmen t En tities
- Annual Improvements
- Understanding the latest requirements under IFRS 10, 11, 12 and 13
- Segment Reporting and Business Combinations
- Recent changes in the Standards
- New Standards and its implications
- Clear understanding of complex issues across the most relevant standards
- Experiential learning, tutorial exercises, case studies and group work activities and discussions
- Knowledge of IFRS
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology