- Price TBC
- Duration 9 Sessions for 3 Hours
- Timings Every Saturdays 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Oud Metha
- To understand the role of IFRS in the new emerging accounting world
- To understand and apply IFRS in professional life more effectively
- To keep track of these continuously evolving standards
- To enhance skills of accountants in order to be globally competent
The growing global acceptance of IFRS, as a basis for the presentation of financial statements creates a need for finance and accounting professionals to gain knowledge and experience on these standards. Even those with basic understanding of IFRS are required to constantly update their knowledge because of the fast evolution of these standards. As of now, more than 100 countries have transitioned to IFRS including Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Australia. Canada and India and few more countries are adopting IFRS with effect from 2011. United States has drawn out road map for transition to IFRS.
This course will facilitate better understanding of the role of IFRS in the world, every standard & its application in functional area, to handle new challenges arising from emerging new business environment and to lead the team of accounting professionals with confidence & competence.
- IFRS Conceptual Framework
- Financial Statements Presentation
- Presentation of Assets & Liabilities
- Recognition of Revenue and Expenses
- Other Reporting Issues
- Business Combination and Consolidation
- Financial Instruments
- First time Adoption of IFRS
Who Should Join?
- Group Finance Director
- Chief Accountant
- Finance Managers
- Bank Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Analyst
- Portfolio Managers
Emerge Management Training Center has been established to satisfy the growing needs of professional skills in Dubai. It has been approved by Knowledge and Human Development Authority Government of Dubai, UAE.
The Center imparts the professional skills through:
- Professional Certification Programs
- Management Development Programs
Services and facilities include:
- Live lectures with visual aids
- Dedicated professional team with wide industry experience
- Interactive e-mail group
- Group discussions for conceptual learning
- Support to candidates till the examinations
- Mock tests and follow up
- Free library with reference books and materials
- Supplementary notes
- To assist school students to decide on suitable accounting career.
- To assist working Accountants to select a suitable Professional Certification Program
- To migrating Accountants to U.S, CANADA, AUSTRALIA on required preparatory arrangements.
- To assist aspiring CPA candidate on their eligibility to CPA examination.