- Price AED 29,000
- Duration 6 Months
- Timings Full time attendance
- Locations Knowledge Village
International Diploma in Culinary Arts & Patisserie consists of intense 600 hours of theory and practical sessions. You will be trained in Culinary Arts and Patisserie skills through a range of international cuisines including: Continental, Arabic, Indian and Oriental.
- Food safety & hygiene in catering, workplace, storage
- International Health and Safety regulations Health in Cooking Healthy eating, nutrition
- Menu planning healthy meals
- Gluten free diets and other dietary needs etc.
- Hospitality & kitchen operations
- Communications & interpersonal skills
- Kitchen business management
- Conflict management and team work
- Stock control
- Menu planning
- Dynamics of the catering and hospitality
- Catering operations & cost management
- Leadership & media skills
- Prepare & cook stocks, soups and sauces
- Prepare appetizers and salads
- Prepare and cook fruits and vegetables
- Prepare and cook meat and offal
- Prepare and cook poultry & Game
- Prepare and cook fish and shellfish
- Prepare and cook rice, pasta, grains and egg dishes
- Presentation & service
- Food and baking theory
- Produce hot and cold desserts and puddings
- Produce a range of pastry products
- Produce biscuit, cake and sponge products
- Produce fermented dough products
- Cake decorations
- Presentation & service
Tests, exams and compilation of a portfolio of evidence. Supervised 4 weeks’ internship in a restaurant or hotel kitchen. On successful completion of the above, free work placement service.
McQueen’s is a British Institution with a strong history of being in the education sector since 1979. We have various educational institutes, partners, schools and colleges in the UK, Ireland, Turkey, Switzerland, the Philippines, Nepal, Sri Lanka and India.
Situated at the heart of Dubai Knowledge Village, McQueen’s offers a range of culinary, cookery and hospitality courses that have been specially designed by our experienced chefs and industry experts. We are committed to the professional development of our trainees, preparing them for a successful career in the challenging and rewarding hospitality sector. We help them secure industry work experience and find them.See all McQueen's courses
Cooking and Culinary Arts Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 11, 2016 Dessert, Baking, Baking & Pastry, Cooking and Culinary Arts
I want to attend culinary arts course as i am planing to open a quality restaurant in Karachi. Wh...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Cooking, Cooking and Culinary Arts