The Overall Objective To qualify the participants to the highest levels in the field of management accounting to enable them to analyze the financial statements in accordance with financial reporting standards, risk management and increase knowledge in many fields of management, financial accounting, cost accounting and finance.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
International Arab Society of Certified Accountants (IASCA) An Arab regional professional society dedicated to the promotion of the highest accounting, auditing and ethical standards and to capacity building through the institution of globally recognized educational and examination qualification programs.
This certificate is targeting specialists in administrative and financial fields, including:
- Accountants responsible for preparing management reports
- Accountants who obtained (IACPA), (CPA) and/or (CA) or other qualifications
- Financial managers who need a certification for their expertise to support them to perform their administrative duties appropriately and on a scientific developed approach
- Specialists in auditing and financial business sector
- Financial personnel in the public sector
- Workers in the investment and banking sectors
CURRICULUM OF IACMA
- Part One: “Financial and Cost Accounting”
- Part Two: “Managerial Accounting and Financial Management”
Candidates obtaining the (IACPA) certificate are exempted from sitting for this part.
IACMA EXAMINATIONS’ DATE AND REGULATIONS
IACMA examinations shall be conducted once at the end of every year. Each examination’s duration is three hours. A candidate sits for the exam in all the required papers from the first time. The candidate has to sit for the rest of the papers and/or the papers he/she has failed in the second and third sessions during the three exam session periods since his/her registration. If he/she passes any paper of the four, he/she shall not re-sit for it again; otherwise, if he/she fails, he/she has to re-sit for all the papers.
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses