Quality is the measure of excellence and consistent commitment to certain standards. Systems are being established constantly to develop quality standards to every business process.
Quality system consulting is transferring the know-how of quality system implementation to a business entity.
Why businesses aim to implement quality systems?
Business entities strive to obtain their customer’s satisfaction. By implementing quality systems, effectiveness and efficiency within their internal operations are achieved, leading to quality services or products which result in the customer satisfaction desired.
Quality systems enable businesses to gain:
- Ability to stand before competition, which maintains the existing customer or client base
- Ability to grow and prosper, resulting in the attraction of new clients or customers
Who are the bodies that issue quality standards?
Quality bodies are widely spread around the world. The most famous ones are the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) located in Switzerland, the British Standard institute in the UK, the Codex Alimentarius Commission in the USA, and the issuer of the HACCP standards.
What are the most common applied quality systems?
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
- ISO 17025 - Testing and Calibration of Laboratories
- ISO 20001 - Information Technology Service Management System
- ISO 22001 - Food Safety Management System
- ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
- ISO 31001 - Risk Management System
- 18001 - Health and Safety Management System
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points for food safety
- CMMI - Capability Maturity Model Integration
- BRC - British Retail Consortium
- Mystery Shopping - Toll that verifies quality submission
- Six Sigma - Technique that eliminates defects and errors
We_They is one of the leading firms in Kuwait providing audit, tax and business consulting services.
In We_They, we influence and are influenced by all the elements surrounding us within the State of Kuwait as well as the global arena.
Our identity is reflected in our vision, our mission and the set of values we believe in and work upon. We also take into account the stakeholders associated with our existence, namely Baker Tilly International network in which we are an independent member, our staff who invigorate our firm, and our suppliers supporting our business activities.
We realize that the main reason for our existence is to meet the requirements of customers. We exert tremendous efforts to meet such requirements within the frameworks of quality and independence, which will ultimately help their business grow and prosper.See all Baker Tilly Kuwait courses