- Duration: 2 Days
This course covers the following topics:
- Defining an internal audit
- Identifying qualifications for auditors
- Scheduling, planning, preparing and carrying out an internal audit
- Reporting audit results
- Conducting follow-up audit activities
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Review auditee documentation
- Participate in developing audit schedules
- Gather, analyze and evaluate information
- Report findings
- Participate in an exit meeting
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for internal management system audits including department managers, supervisors, quality representatives, engineers and administrative staff who have a focus on business improvement, performance and profitability.
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses