Course detailsCourse Overview
The success of a project depends on its proper managerial skills. If you wish to bring the utmost profit to a project or start your career as an efficient project manager, the ultimate Project Management Diploma course is essential for you.
We designed the course to enhance your knowledge and skills regarding the roles and responsibilities of this field. Besides, we highlighted the core issues of project management that assist you to pursue the best position as an expert project manager. The contents of the course teach you how to use a methodology, make documentation, create a project life cycle, set tools, and make further analysis for the betterment of the project. The course also guides you on how to find out new and innovative sources enhancing your knowledge and skills regarding the field.
Who is this course for?
Project Management Diploma is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and professional skills in the related; This course is CPD accredited so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Our Project Management Diploma is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
- Project Management Basics
- Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Project
- The Importance of Developing and Managing A Budget
- Taking Action – Execution of the Plan
- Rules to Manage The Projects
- Your Personality and Project Management Style
- The Cycle of Decision Making
- Getting Your Project Back On Track
- Keeping It Moving Forward
- Problems and Solutions in Project Management
- Managing Projects
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Key Concepts (I)
- Module Three – Key Concepts (II)
- Module Four – Initiation (I)
- Module Five – Initiation (II)
- Module Six – Planning (I)
- Module Seven – Planning (II)
- Module Eight – Planning Tools
- Module Nine – Executing the Project
- Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project
- Module Eleven – Closing Out
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Scrum Master Training
- Typical Scrum Timeline
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- Reference Books
- SWOT Analysis
- Gantt Charts
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Only basic understanding of English language is all required to attend this course.
About Course Gate
Being a top supplier of online courses will always be at the heart of our operation. But, this is not all we’re about. Rather, we see ourselves taking one step further in our devotion to satisfying our learners’ needs. That involves ensuring that learners can study from anywhere in the world, at their convenience, proving more flexible than traditional learning establishments. Life takes over sometimes and it can be hard to find time for personal and professional development. With our services, time won’t be a barrier to your learning, as you can study our courses using any device that connects to the internet.