The IT jargons used by network administrators such as routing, switching, network security, etc. mainly brings to mind 'CISCO', and these days is has become an absolute necessity for them to be acquainted with CISCO devices and operation/'maintenance. This course focuses on using switching and router devices, operating in Local Area Network (LANs). ICND Part 1 and 2 remain a prerequisite to CISCO Certifications.
- Build a functional configuration to support the specified network operational requirements, given a network design
- Use show and debug commands to display, monitor and troubleshoot network operational parameters
- Optimize and increase the reliability of switching operation
- Build a functional router and switch configuration to support the specified network operational requirements, given a network design
- Extending switched networks with VLANs switch port security
- VTP and trunking
- Spanning tree protocol
- Network planning. Variable length subnet masks
- El GRP, OSPF, authentication
- NAT and PAT
- Managing IP traffic with access lists
- PPP and serial line authentication
- Establishing frame relay connections
- Network troubleshooting - best practices and scenarios
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology