- Duration 26 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations JLT
EKAA School of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy – The Only ISO training Institute in the Country
- EKAA courses are affiliated with the International Medical and Dental Health Association, TASSO UNIVERSITY HOLLAND, and various bodies in the US, UK allowing inpiduals to practice in over 23 countries.
- The goal is to impart professional quality education to inpiduals who are seeking a fulfilling career and making a positive difference through the powerful approach of hypnotherapy.
- Hypnotherapy is one of the most powerful and probably the safest tool at our disposal to transform our lives. This is a technique, which involves accessing the subconscious mind for the purpose of healing, simply by altering the state of the conscious mind. Through this gentle therapeutic process, any person may be guided into a deep state of relaxation in which psychological and physical changes, beyond normal conscious capability, may be achieved.
- Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy is based on the integrated approach by bringing our awareness to how our thoughts influence our reality through the chain linking our Thoughts-Emotions- Energies-Physical Body.
- Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist
Course Curriculum: Become a Certified Hypnotherapist!
- Foundation– Mind Mastery for Self Empowerment & Self Hypnosis
- Basic Integrated Clinical Hypnosis
- Advanced Integrated Modalities for Behavioral Resolution
- Advanced Integrated Modalities for Health Resolution
- Spiritual Hypnosis
- Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy through Integrated Healing
Counselling Related Questions
I am a nurse interested in becoming a student counselor. Which course do you recommend and would ...
Unanswered //Jun 3, 2016 Counselling, Psychology and Social work