- Locations: Downtown Dubai
- Duration: TBA
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and importance of customer feedback.
- Know the flow of customer feedback in an organization.
- Design a customer feedback system to enhance organizational performance.
- Improve existing system and benchmark against world class standards.
- Assess and audit complaints systems.
This Conference is designed for:
Staff members who deal with customer feedback and customer service staff or team members who are working to develop effective customer feedback systems. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Introduction to Understanding Your Customers
- Who Is Your Customer?
- Importance of Customers Feedback
- Types of Customers
Introduction to Complaints Management
- What Is a Complaint?
- What Are the Sources of Complaints?
- Why Should an Organization Seek Complaints?
- Complaints Are Golden Opportunities for Improvement
Introduction to Complaints Management Standards
- Why Standards?
- Types of Standards
- ISO 10002 as a Model
- The Impact of Customer Attitudes towards Complaining and Organizational Reactions
- Business Needs and Commercial Implications
Essential Elements of a Complaints Management System
- Scope and Policy
- Logging and Receiving Complaints
- Implementation and Operation
- Management Review
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
Designing and Implementing an Effective Customer Complaint System
- Complaint Definition, Handling, Escalation and Resolution
- Developing a System Including Workflow and Process Mapping
- Monitoring, Measurement and Management Review
- Audits in Principle and Practice
- Possible Barriers
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.