The ILM Level 2 units are concise qualifications designed to give learners a basic knowledge of the various roles, functions and responsibilities in customer service and business communication.
Practicing or aspiring supervisors who wish to develop team leading skills.
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be either practicing or aspiring team leaders or supervisors with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands, and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the program.
Official ILM Curriculum, Institute of Leadership & Management
The Institute of Leadership and Management is Europe's leading awarding body for leadership and management qualifications. More people in the UK gain leadership and management qualifications with ILM than from all other awarding bodies in the UK combined.
ILM qualifications bring about practical benefits because they focus on improvement – improvement of leaders and managers in their roles, improvement in the teams they lead and in the products and services they provide, and improvements in organizations and the way they operate.
*Please note: ILM Vocationally Related Qualifications (VRQs) are part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework applicable in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, providing successful candidates with transferable qualification credit.
Track Contents: (Minimum 3 Credits)
ILM L2 MANAGING YOURSELF
ILM # 8000-269
7 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 PALNNING YOUR OWN WORK TOACCOMPLISH PERSONAL AND TEAM OBJECTIVES
- SECTION 2 MANAGING YOUR STRESS EFFECTIVELY
ILM L2 DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE
ILM # 8000-261
3.5 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 MANAGING THE CULTURAL CONTEXT OF DIVERSITY
- SECTION 2 UNDERSTANDING THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
- SECTION 3 SUPPORTING DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE
ILM L2 SATISFYING CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
ILM # 8000-275
12 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 APPRECIATING THE VALUE OF GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- SECTION 2 ASSURING THE QUALITY OF GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- SECTION 3 UNDERTAKING QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROCESSES
ILM # 8000-271
2 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 UNDERSTANDING THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- SECTION 2 RESOLVING CUSTOMER RELATIONS ISSUES
ILM L2 PROVIDING QUALITY TO CUSTOMERS
ILM # 8000-257
3.5 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 RECOGNISING THE IMPORTANCE OF QUALITY
- SECTION 2 USING THE TOOLS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
- SECTION 3 IMPLEMENTING IMPROVEMENTS TO QUALITY SYSTEMS
ILM L2 WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION
ILM # 8000-265
5 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 UNDERSTANDING THE CONTEXT OF COMMUNICATION
- SECTION 2 DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- SECTION 3 ENSURING APPROPRIATE RECORD KEEPING
ILM L2 BRIEFING THE WORK TEAM
ILM # 8000-253
2 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 UNDERSTANDING THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL TEAM BRIEFING
- SECTION 2 DELIVERING A SUCCESSFUL TEAM BRIEFING
- SECTION 3 USING TOOLS FOR SUCCESSFUL TEAM BRIEFINGS
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
Customer service Related Questions
I am interested in customer service courses. Please advise me on advantages of the course in the ...
Unanswered //Jan 2, 2017 Customer service, Client Care and Customer Service