- Duration: 5 Days
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is pleased to inform the aviation community of the launch of the ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS Training Instructors Course. This two-part course will enable participants to methodically conduct training courses according to ICAO instructor’s competencies and develop the required training strategies for course deliveries.
- This first part will provide participants with instructional concepts, knowledge and techniques, as well as contemporary methods, which will enable them to prepare to deliver training courses in an efficient and effective way.
Who Should Attend
The target population for the TIC is as follows:
- Pre-service and in-service instructors with little or no formal training background;
- Aviation training instructors and aviation professionals who are dedicated to the implementation of competency-based training programmes;
- Subject matter experts and specialists who wish to upgrade their instructional competencies; and
- Current instructors who wish to refresh and upgrade their trainer competencies.
Course Outline Part 1 (Online)
- Prepare the Training Environment
- Manage the Trainee
- Conduct a Training Module
- Prepare a Course Evaluation Report
Course Prerequisite (s)
The prerequisites and qualification requirements are as follows:
- University degree or equivalent qualifications and experience in one or more civil aviation field(s)
- or in adult learning development and training;
- Computer skills using contemporary software programmes; and
- Good oral and written command of the language of instruction.
About Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS)
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses