- Duration / Course length: 160 Hours
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsThis qualification provides a general understanding of business and skills which will enable you to stand out from the crowd in the working environment.
You will be introduced to the principles common business activities, as well techniques that can be applied within the workplace environment. You will also develop awareness of appropriate business behavior and etiquette.
Approved and accredited by:
- EduQual, ABE and Of qual - Accreditation and ;
- Pearson VUE - Test ;
- BBPSD - Owner of the International Business Skills ;
- Principles of Marketing and Customer ;
- Principles of Business ;
- Principles of Selfâ€Awareness & Personal ;
- Principles of Business ;
- Principles of Business and ;
- Principles of People ;
- Principles of Time Management in ;
- Principles of IT for ;
Why should I take this course?
- People who want to aquire the skills that will help them contribute positvly in the work place
- People who want to develop a comprehensive skill set that will make them confident and highly efective at work
- Meets Job Nationalization ;
- Builds a competitive ;
- Covers topics that are at the forefront of modern business ;
- Accredited and backed by industry ;
- Convenient to all educational ;
- Ideal for those who wish to stand out from the crowd in their working ;
- High quality ;
- Robust assessment arrangements using Pearson VUE Testing ;
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.