This qualification provides a general understanding of business and skills which will enable you to stand out from the crowd in the working environment.
You will be introduced to the principles common business activities, as well techniques that can be applied within the workplace environment. You will also develop awareness of appropriate business behavior and etiquette.
Approved and accredited by:
- ABP, ABE and Of qual - Accreditation and Regulation.
- Pearson VUE - Test developer.
- BBPSD - Owner of the International Business Skills Program.
The IBS program consists of the following rewards:
- Principles of Marketing and Customer Service.
- Principles of Business Communication.
- Principles of Selfâ€Awareness & Personal Development.
- Principles of Business Etiquette.
- Principles of Business and Finance.
- Principles of People Skills.
- Principles of Time Management in business.
- Principles of IT for Business.
Upon completion of training, candidates are required to sit a one-hour formal examination, run online by our partners, Pearson VUE. Successful candidates will then receive an ABE Diploma in Business Skills.
Why should I take this course?
- People who want to aquire the skills that will help them contribute positvly in the work place
- People who want to develop a comprehensive skill set that will make them confident and highly efective at work
Values of the program
- Meets Job Nationalization requirements.
- Builds a competitive workforce.
- Covers topics that are at the forefront of modern business techniques.
- Accredited and backed by industry leaders.
- Convenient to all educational levels.
- Ideal for those who wish to stand out from the crowd in their working environment.
- High quality content.
- Robust assessment arrangements using Pearson VUE Testing Centers.
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses