- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is for those who administer and maintain an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration, administration, andsystem maintenance.
This intermediate course is for anyone who is planning to configure, maintain, or administer an IBM Enterprise Records system.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to administer, configure, and maintain an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040GB)
- IBM FileNet P8 Administration 4.5 (F0420GB)
- Identify the role of IBM Enterprise Records in an enterprise compliance solution.
- Identify and search for records that are ready for disposition
- Initiate disposition.
- Declare electronic records.
- Create a disposition schedule.
- Add alternate retentions.
- Work with file plan containers.
- Work with holds.
- Configure an object store for record declaration.
- Create a record class that allows property mapping from document to record.
- Enable editable link classes.
- Create and use a new link class.
- Modify security on a category.
- Control access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace.
- Create and use a new marking set.
- Export and import a file plan.
- Configure multiple instances of Disposition Sweep.
- Configure an instance of Hold Sweep.
- Configure automatic destruction of records.
- Enable and configure auditing.
- View and export audit logs
- Enable metadata retention on the file plan
- Export and delete retained metadata from the production system.
- Automate record declaration
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses