- Location: Skyline University College
- Timings: 7:00 PM- 10:00 PM
Students will learn to:
- Handle all major aspects of travel agency business.
- Provide accurate advice to clients on major tourist
- Produce customized and international inclusive tours.
- Sell international business, incentive and conference travel arrangements.
- Construct complex fares and routings by applying
advanced IATA fare constructing principles; issue and reissue tickets and other documents for all types of international journeys.
- Familiarize the students with the common national requirements, IATA’s Regulations and the role of the National Travel Agents’ associations.
- Learn effective selling skills. Understand the Settlement System to give operations
- a distinct operational advantage.
- This DIPLOMA is a widely recognized qualification in the travel and tourism industry world wide.
- This course is designed for students who have completed Foundation Diploma or the previous IATA Standard Diploma. This course will benefit Travel consultants with some industry experience, who wish to upgrade their professional competence, staff of tour operators and consolidators, and airlines.
- Executives, consultants, officers and agents for:
- Airline, Airports, Travel agencies, Ticketing offices, Customer services, Ground handling agencies
About Skyline University College
Why choose Skyline University College?
Skyline University College (SUC) was established in 1990 in Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub for education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. The SUC was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, the member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah. H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi has always supported SUC in its pursuit to offer high quality education. SUC believes in responding innovatively and effectively to train human resources and fulfill educational needs of industries like Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Management and Finance sectors, and is presently one of the leading Universities in Northern Emirates.See all Skyline University College courses
IATA Related Questions
- Understanding IATA DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulations) Trade-wings Institute of Management
AED 551Duration: 70 Hours