- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Months
- Location Jordan
- Review Of Basic Cargo Rating Principles.
- Currency Regulations.
- Construction Rates (Add-On Amounts ).
- Combination Of Rates & Charges.
- Mixed Consignments.
- Unit Load Devices.
- Trade & Trade Patterns.
- Total Distribution Cost.
- The Marketing Plan.
- Target Groups.
- Door To Door Services.
This Course Will Enable You To:
- Quote The Published Rates & Charges For Different CategoriesOf Air Cargo As Contained In Air Cargo Tariff (TACT).
- Apply Advanced Construction & Combination Principles Of Unpublished Rates.
- Calculate Appropriate Rates & Charges For Mixed Consignments & ULDs; & To Complete Air Waybill In According With The Applicable IATA Rules & Procedures, & Give Accurate & Useful Advice To Customers.
- Achieve Background Knowledge Of Trade & Trade Patterns As They Relate To Cargo Marketing.
- Apply Both Traditional Advertising In The Digital World To Your Business.
- Use Marketing Plan In Order To Achieve Company Marketing & Sales Objectives.
Accreditation & Certification
- IATA Diploma ( Subjected To Passing Exam At IATA Jordan Regional Office & Payment Of Examination Fee )
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- IATA - Air Cargo Introductory Diploma
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses