The Human Performance Management module demonstrates that maintaining good human relations in the workplace is essential to improving productivity and safety. You will examine team, empowerment, and leadership issues. In addition, you'll identify challenges in your professional and personal life that contribute to stress and identify ways to reduce stress.
- Explain the importance of human relations on the job.
- Describe how the high-performance team model works.
- Explain the components of employee satisfaction.
- Describe characteristics of effective leadership.
- Explain how to meet challenges such as shift changes, climate extremes, and substance abuse.
- Describe how to manage stress.
- Explain the impact of off-the-job safety on costs and attitudes in the facility.
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses