- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Cairo International Airport Beside NOVOTEL HOTEL CAIRO - EGYPT
Enhance the communication and management skills of the engineers concerned by the effective utilization of all available resources to achieve a safe and efficient operations
To encourage a positive attitude towards safety, and todiscourage unsafe behavior and practices
To enhance maintenance personal’s awareness of individual and organizational human factors issues, both positive and negative, that may affect airworthiness.
To decrease organizational exposure to risk.
- JAR 145
- JAR 145 Amendment
- EASA PART 145
- CAP 718- Human factors in aircraft maintenance & inspection
- CAP 716-Aviation maintenance human factors
- CAP 715- introduction to A/C maintenance human factors for JAR 66
- CAP 712-Safety management systems for commercial air transport operators
- CAP 455 UK CAA Airworthiness noises ( AN 47)
- ICAO HF digests
- ICAO human factors training manual , Doc 9683-AN/950Edition 1 ;1998)( amendment 1 : 30/9/03)
- ICAO Annex 6
- Commission regulation (EC) No 2042-2003 ‘’ continuing airworthiness of aircraft ‘’ Appendix 2 ( part -145 , AMC -145 , GM -145 )
The airline is built on its rich and impressive history that matches that of its homeland. Its fleet started with the Spartan Cruiser which commenced EGYPTAIR's first commercial operation in 1933.
Afterwards, American and French aircrafts were bought to enhance the fleet. EGYPTAIR was the first carrier in the Middle East to use jets, when it enhanced its fleet with comet 4-C jets in 1960.
It was also the first airline in the Middle East to fly Boeing 707 aircrafts to cope with the growing international traffic and to operate longer routes.
Today, as a result of years of continuous investment, EGYPTAIR is operating one of the most modern and new fleets in the industry.
Not only does EGYPTAIR invest heavily in new aircraft, but also in omit it training facilities, which is obviously apparent from the amount of omit one of them that is taking place in EGYPTAIR TRAINING CENTER .
The training center is conveniently located at Cairo Airport in newly-built center which complies with all the architectural and infrastructure requirements of a modern training facility.
It includes not only flight crew, cabin crew and technical training, but also ground services, cargo, financial, commercial and administrative training and development practically all activities needed within a modern airline.
Through this Website, you will take a tour throughout each of these activities to explore every service that EGYPTAIR TRAINING CENTER can provide you with. We trust that all employees in the airline industry aspiring to improve their skills will find in these pages a training program to suit their needs.See all Egyptair Training Center courses