Providing access to the 'information superhighway' for residential customers requires new technologies capable of improving the performance and capacity of existing access networks. Taking into account the broad range of network and service requirements, the broadband access network will develop via alternative paths during the following years. Optical systems (FTTC, FTTB, and FTTH) are a preferred option over twisted pair systems (ADSL, VDSL), hybrid fiber coax systems and radio systems (e.g. LMDS, hybrid fiber radio). Huawei being one of the leading manufacturers to deploy GPON solutions in the region, this course covers practical aspects of service provisioning, planning, operation and maintenance of the equipment.
- Describe Huawei GPON system architecture and the operating principles of GPON cabinet
- Describe equipment practices
- Identify various integrated services in the OLT/ONT
- Provision Triple Play services using GPON
- Provision bandwidth and OoS for GEM-ports
- Provision bandwidth and QoS for service ports
- Configure IGMP
- Configure MGCP on the ONTs
- Configure VPN and TDM services
- Introduction: Optical access network overview, basic concept of GPON, GPON frame structure, GPON key features: Ranging-DBA-TCONT-AES, GPON operation Et maintenance provisioning principles.
- OLT MA5600T: Product overview, product architecture, network application, equipment management method, cabinet description, frame description, boards description, cable description
- OLT management configuration: maintenance terminal configuration, outband and inband, CLI features and operation, user account management, frame and board status management
- Triple Play services configuration: GPON service configuration steps, VLAN description and application types, standard VLAN, smart VLAN, MUX VLAN, VLAN configuration.
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology