Human Resources Management is considered the heart of any business as it is involved in the recruitment and management of people who work in the organization. The focus of Human Resource Management is to attract, select, train, motivate and compensate employees, while making sure that they comply with employment and labor laws. A team of professionals cannot be built by an organization without good Human Resource Management.
This Human resources certification is designed to provide practical application on the following functions Recruitment, personnel and training.
Introduction to Human Resources and why it is important?
- Human Resources main functions
- Organization Structure
Job Analysis job description and job specifications
Effective Recruitment and Selection Methods:
- What is Recruitment
- The recruitment Analyst
- Online and offline recruitment sources
- Writing effective job advertisements
- Validity & Reliability
- Essential skills and attributes for Filtering.
- Using your selection tools for screening applicants
Structuring and preparing for interviews:
- Pre-employment testing
- Background investigation
- Creating the right first impressions
- Types of questions that build rapport and uncover experience
- Types of interviews and how to conduct effective interviews?
- Selling the organization and the job
- Interviews Role play, Demonstration with group learning review and feedback
- The Final Hiring Decision
- Conditional Job Offer
- Saying No… Thank You Letter
- Post Hiring Activities: Announcement Letter, Orientation and induction
- Assessing hiring decision and using job offering forms
Training and Development
- Introduction to Training and Development
- Difference between Training and Development
- Performance appraisal review- The Areas of Strength effectiveness
TNA Training Need Analysis
- What is TNA and why it is important?
- TNA Steps and Methods
- Understanding Assessment tools: Tests, Reviewing Employees Performance Evaluation Record, observation, Interviews, Questionnaires and surveys
- Employee Development Plan
Training Design, Implementation and Evaluation:
- Training Program Design and format
- “Off the Job” Training Methods
- “On the Job” Training Methods
- Matching the content with the training need
- Effective training implementation
- Training Evaluation
Personnel Administration and labor law:
- Prepare employees’ files
- Create employees data base
- Review and maintain employee and non-employee details
- Personnel update reports:
- Turn-over rate
- Hiring rate
- Medical and social insurance
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Company induction for new employees
- Employee handbook
- Job descriptions
Labor and Insurance laws:
- Case study of 2 teams, one as a company, and the other as inspectors and training on all inspectors requirements)
- Practical training on social insurance (case study of 2 teams, one as a company, and the other as inspectors and training on all inspectors requirements)
Compensations and Benefits:
- What are employee’s compensation and benefits?
- Job Evaluation
- Salary Structure
- Organization Strategic Focus toward the compensation and benefits
- What is Performance Management?
- How Does Performance Management Work?
- Tools and Techniques
At program completion; participant will be able to:
- Understand what is human resources and its main functions
- Perform job analysis, description and specification
- Apply effective recruitment and selection methods
- Apply the best testing and recruitment techniques
- Recognize and apply background investigations
- Run different types of interviews
- Explain the role of training and development in human resources management
- Analyze the training needs of an organization
- Assess, design, access and implement various methods, techniques and sources of training
- Evaluate the value of the training once completed from the individual employee and the organization’s viewpoint
- Understand the meaning of Labor and Social Insurance Laws, decisions concerning them, their explanations according to the latest amendments,
- Understand the law implementation issues and how to avoid common mistakes of implementation
- The human resources certification is designed for fresh graduates and individual who wish to start their career in the field of Human Resources Management.
About High Professional Advisros(HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.