- Price AED 2,500
- Timings TBA
- Locations Bur Dubai
At Ace it Training we have designed an Integrated H.R. Training Program for the Working Professionals, who are looking to hone their skills in Understanding & Practicing Modern H.R. Management Practices. This H.R. Training Program is designed by Industry Experts and Top Notch Professionals of Multinational National Companies and the course is taught and delivered by Eminent Professionals with an Advance,Modern Training Approach.
The sessions include
- Creating an Individual Strategic Plan
- Outlining a Balanced Scorecard
- Developing a Job Description Template
- Building Competency Statements
- Developing a Job Competency Model
- Performing Assessment Activities
- Individual Development Plans
- Training Alignment
Who should attend?
This training is designed for individuals, including HR, training,functional managers and key staff members interested in the development of competent personnel.
CHRP at Ace it Training: Training Modules
- Module no. 1: The Strategic Role of Human Resource Management
- Module no. 2: Equal Opportunity & Law
- Module no. 3: Strategic Human Resource Management & the H R. Scorecard
- Module no. 4 : Job analysis
- Module no. 5 : Personnel Planning & Recruiting
- Module no. 6 : Employee Testing & Selection
- Module no. 7 : Interviewing Candidates
- Module no. 8 : Training & Developing Employees
- Module no. 9 : Performance Management & Appraisals
- Module no. 10 : Managing Careers
Ace it Training, Dubai, is a leader in providing IELTS Training,Certified Supply Chain and Logistics Professional,Certified Human Resource and Competency Professional, and Spoken English Training.
Our goal is to continuously improve organizational skills in facilitating an efficient training environment by implementing well-thought-out strategies in the areas of management education. Ace it Training offers a range of highly regarded executive and corporate development programmes, including courses specially tailored for our corporate clients. Our courses range from basic Computer Applications to Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service, Marketing Skills, Accounting, Secretarial Skills, Languages and IELTS test preparations.See all Ace it Training courses