Human resources are one of the most important assets in any organization. A significant aspect of a manager’s job is to plan for this in a systematic manner. Human resources planning involve, planning for the right number of employees, in the right place, at the right time, doing the right job. This course is especially designed to keep in view the requirements of the corporate world. It focuses on an integrated approach to the planning function in organizations. It aims to provide participants with the opportunity to evaluate various techniques of planning. It facilitates them to acquire and hone their managerial skills for effective human resources planning in their organizations.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Assess the importance and implications of human resources planning
- Examine current human resources requirements
- Focus on the integrated approach to human resources planning
- Evaluate various human resources planning techniques
- Develop a system for human resources planning
- Supervisors and Managers
- This course will use interactive training methods including a combination of lecturing; group discussion/exercises; self-assessment questionnaires; case studies; role-play activities; and team simulations
- Module 1: Nature and Scope of HRP
- Module 2: Preparing for HR
- Module 3: Assessing & Forecasting HR Requirements
- Module 4: Succession Management
- Module 5: Selected Strategic Options and Their HRP Implications
- Module 6: HR Program Evaluation
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses