By the end of this workshop, participant will be able to:-
- Learn the latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional
- How to write job specifications and identify core competencies
- Learn Methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques
- How to get employees off to a good start
- How to deal with compensation and benefits
- How to maintain healthy employee relations
- How to make performance appraisals a cooperative process
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Defining Human Resources
- Skills Inventory
- Job Analysis
- Job Competencies
- Position Profiles and Job Descriptions
- Do You Really Need to Hire?
- Finding Candidates
- Advertising Guidelines
- Screening Resumes
- Preparing for the Interview
- Conducting the Interview
- After the Interview
- Employee Orientation
- Planning Training
- Working with External Providers
- Performance Reviews
- Privacy Issues
- Compensation and Benefits
- Exit Interviews
- Workshop Wrap-Up
About HCCA Academy
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.