- Duration: 12 Hours
Objectives of the program: -
- Provide participants with knowledge and skills to study the current situation and the market (supply and demand)
- To familiarize the participants how to do financial estimates for the project and the preparation of financial statements in the case of expansion.
- To familiarize the participants how to prepare a Business plan for the project.
- Participant’s alternatives available to finance definition, cost and how to handle them.
- To familiarize the participants how to prepare marketing and sales plans, provide participants with the skills of small and medium enterprises management...
Description of the Program:-
The program raises practical and scientific steps to ensure the continuity of the project and its success, starting from the study of the current status of the project, ways to develop the idea, the study of the financial situation and the preparation of the action plan completion, marketing plans and financing.