- Price EGP 2,363
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Marwah, Cairo, Egypt
The purpose of the High Voltage Electrical Safety course is to provide the knowledge and understanding of safe electrical work practices and instruction for those who are working on industrial high voltage systems.
The course will meet the recommendations of the International standards for training of Safety and Health to the appointed person
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
- Safety Directors, managers, engineers, supervisors.
- Safety Inspectors and Safety Officers.
- Engineers (All Disciplines).
- Operations and Maintenance supervisors and foremen.
Student Materials Includes
Content and Materials
- Essential Skills and Reference Guide
- Wall Certificate from NASP
- Course Evaluation and Statement of Understanding Form
- How Does Electricity Work?
- Electrical Hazards
- Safety Precaution & Control Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Arc Blast
- Safe Work
- Lock out Tag out System
Safe Zone provides total fire protection, fire detection and fire suppression solutions to the most prestigious developments around the world, including residential buildings, commercial complexes, telecommunication centers, industrial installations, oil refineries and petrochemical plants and airport installations.
Whether you need assistance for occupational health and safety & environmental in writing new procedures or need to carry out hazardous area classification, environmental impact assessment or need a risk assessment report for insurance, we can help.
Safe Zone can work with you and your organisation to provide expert health, safety and environmental consultancy solutions.
Consulting with our consultants are chartered practitioners with extensive experience across a range of industry sectors. We work closely with you from the outset by understanding your needs, advising on and developing a proposal which fully meet your requirements.See all Safe Zone International courses