- Price AED 1,200
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
This course provides an introduction to handling customer complaints or difficult customers. It covers a stepped process to ensure situations are dealt with calmly and professionally.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of customer complaints
- Apply empathy in complaint situations
- Apply appropriate techniques (active listening, first impressions, body language)
- Apply the 5 step approach
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who deal with difficult customers or complaints as part of their role at work.
- Importance of customer complaints
- Measuring customer complaints
- Techniques: active listening, empathy, first impressions
- 5 Step approach
- Create the right atmosphere
- Identify problem
- Find solution
- Root cause analysis
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Basic English Skills
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses