The customer's perception of a company is based on how the frontline personnel handle the first contact. A concentrated awareness of the customer's expectations, brought about by use of highly developed communication skills, will lead to a more profitable relationship, satisfactory to both company and client. It is common to have customers that are difficult to handle and have complaints. To be able to deal with these scenarios in a professional manner, to have a satisfied customer is a skill in itself.
- Identify the reasons behind customer anger and dissatisfaction
- Learn about customer animosity and deal with it effectively
- Know how to manage customer expectations
- Apply appropriate skills and techniques for dealing with angry/difficult customers
Why customers get angry:
- What really leads to customer disappointment/anger?
- Understanding the signs of customer frustration
- New dimension for building customer relations
Causes of complaints and anger
- The customer as a controlling function
- Analyzing the root causes of complaints and dissatisfaction
- How to deal with customer complaints
- Understanding the organizational procedures and processes
- How to turn customer complaints into opportunities
Identifying the problems and real Issues:
- Identifying the primary, secondary and tertiary issues beneath customer problems
- Develop the skills to deal with customer difficulties/'problems
Managing customer expectations
- Understanding what the customer needs
- What is the role of customer emotions and their impact on the business?
- How to manage the key factors for success
Handling difficult customers professionally
- Benefits of a professional approach to difficult customers
- Dos and don'ts
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology