Course detailsThis program includes:
- Introduction to the HACCP System
- HACCP Principles
- Introduction to the Audit Concept
- Types of Audit
- Responsibility & Authority of a HACCP Audit Team
- Planning & Conducting a HACCP Audit
- Verification & Validation of the HACCP Plan
- Documenting Non-compliances
- Corrective Actions
- HACCP Report
- Summary and Discussion
- Know what is the meaning of Internal Audit,
- Identify different types of audits,
- Know how to conduct internal audit,
- Analyze written procedures in order to perform an internal audit of that procedure,
- Conduct an internal audit,
- Correctly complete written audit reports,
- Understand the need to take corrective actions.
About RMK - The Experts
RMK’s Mission is to give our full technical and managerial support to our clients working in any type of food supply or food service, and those in turn are expected to provide their customers or guests with safe food – all the time and every time.
In pursuit of our mission, RMK Experts launched a variety of Food Safety training courses and workshops, a supportive learning and consultancy services, targeting all the above mentioned, to provide them with professional qualifications of extreme value.
We encourage you to attend our courses and workshops especially developed and tailored to the Elite among food producers and food processors, they benefit not only the participants, the businesses, the food control departments, the hospitality industry, the food retailers, the country tourism and the whole community.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.