- Locations: Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
- Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend?
- This training is designed for personnel planning to become responsible for conducting internal audits of their HACCP system;
- Municipal inspectors and food control section staff who are responsible for inspecting and auditing food facilities in the marketplace and in food industries and services.
- HACCP Team Members and other personnel responsible for establishing and maintaining the HACCP System and those who have attended a HACCP Awareness Seminar and want to improve their understanding of the HACCP System.
This program includes:
- Introduction to the HACCP System
- HACCP Principles
- Introduction to the Audit Concept
- Types of Audit
- Responsibility and authority of a HACCP auditor
- Planning, preparing and performing a HACCP audit
- Documenting non-compliances
- HACCP Audit Checklist
- Corrective actions – follow up
- HACCP audit reporting
- Summary and discussion
- Verification and validation of the HACCP Plan
About RMK - The Experts
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses