- Duration 3 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
- To introduce the HACCP System concept;
- To encourage implementation of HACCP System in food businesses and industries.
- To promote best practices in HACCP System implementation in Food and Beverage
Who Should Attend?
- This training is designed for personnel responsible for conducting internal audits of their company’s HACCP system.
- F&B Managers and Hygiene officers
- Supervisors and other personnel responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the HACCP System.
- Quality control officers and laboratory supervisors.
- Those who have attended a HACCP Awareness Seminar and want to improve their understanding of the HACCP System.
- HACCP overview and definition
- Benefits of HACCP System
- Seven principlesof HACCP
- HACCP Team
- Preparing a HACCP Plan
- Hazards types
- Critical control points
- Specifics abut this Drinking Water model
- HACCP System implementation
- Using the Drinking Water model to develop & implement a specific HACCP System
- Implementing HACCP System in Water Bottling Plants
- Implementing HACCP System in Catering
- Process category description
- Product categories and ingredients
- Flow charts
- Hazard analysis worksheet
- HACCP Plan worksheet
- Record keeping
- Records and forms
- Review & Discussion
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses
Food Safety Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.