- Fees / Price AED 1,550
- Duration 22 Hours
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
- Locations Al Musalla
This program is designed to improve students' language skills and make them able to communicate their ideas and master the language the way enables them to interact with native speakers in all aspects of life.
- Learn how to use the correct pronunciation of vocabulary.
- Have discussions about news and current affairs.
- Use well-known textbooks along with additional supporting materials and learning resources.
- Learn how to learn (Strategies for learning English).
- The course also includes Practical English Skills classes that complement the General English classes.
Students will be able to:
- Read and understand language and descriptions of topics from a variety of texts.
- Write describing impressions, feelings and experiences and write about familiar topics.
- Understand familiar topics and be able to understand speech on a variety of subjects such as work, school, leisure and the main points when listening to current affairs.
- Talk about familiar topics and to give explanations and reasons for opinions, past actions and future plans and deal with most situations in an English speaking environment.
- Understand and apply the body of rules surrounding English grammar in everyday contexts, including the use of nouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, tenses, sentence structure and phrases.
- Develop vocabulary connected with topics such as leisure, work, employment, entertainment, travel, home and money.
California Learning Center (CLC), established at 2006 United Arab of Emirates, We have been the forefront of the Vocational Education and Training industry in the UAE. Achieving the local success that meet the demands of the UAE’s local market and in the Middle East Clients.
California Learning Center (CLC) recognized by Educational and Governmental Organizations (ACTVET), aims to boost training and educational opportunities for; Offering a variety of classes that focus on developing and strengthening the core skills that will be assets to students' study habits and academic careers in line with the best international standards.
At the California Learning Center, we develop, qualify, and give the key of Excellence.
Offering a variety of classes that focus on developing and strengthening the core skills that will be assets to students' study habits and academic careers in line with the best international standards. At the California Learning Center, we develop, qualify, and give the key of Excellence.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle