- Locations: Skyline University College
- Timings 7:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The course provides participants with detailed understanding of the pricing process of a passengers’ journey, understand the applicable worldwide fare rules, use the fare formula, and use a GDS to issue airline tickets according to current international standards.
This program is designed for Students who wish to have a career in the airline or travel industry, Personnel of large companies responsible for making travel arrangements, Personnel of airlines, tour operators and Internet travel suppliers.
The following basic skills are required:
- Reading, writing, and speaking in the English
- Good foundation of basic mathematics.
- Executives, consultants, officers and agents for: Airline, Airports, Travel agencies, Ticketing offices, Customer services, Ground handling agencies COURSE
Study of one of these three GDS systems: Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre.
- Introduction to air fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Introduction to the mileage system
- Practice pricing one way and circle trips
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Backhauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys, sales indicators and minimum checks
About Skyline University College
Why choose Skyline University College?
Skyline University College (SUC) was established in 1990 in Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub for education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. The SUC was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, the member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah. H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi has always supported SUC in its pursuit to offer high quality education. SUC believes in responding innovatively and effectively to train human resources and fulfill educational needs of industries like Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Management and Finance sectors, and is presently one of the leading Universities in Northern Emirates.See all Skyline University College courses