- Price AED 10,110
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations DIFC
This workshop is intended to be practical and all the issues above will be conveyed via examples and case studies. The programme is designed at an intermediate to advanced level, and intended to be of particular benefit to members of bank ALCOs, ALM, Treasury, Finance, commercial managers, IT specialists, risk managers and to banking industry consultants and service providers.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand key challenges posed in pricing and risk management in assets and liabilities
- Evaluate different methods, challenges and applications of FTP
- Learn how Funds Transfer Pricing plays a key role in modern bank performance measurement, capital allocation and balance sheet, market risk, and liquidity risk measurement and management
- Review recent developments in the inter-bank funding markets under the international fair value accounting standards
- Understand the Basel lll regulatory requirements and capital framework which affect the banking book and FTP
NASDAQ Dubai sees financial education as a key factor in the development of a successful, world-class capital market. It has established NASDAQ Dubai Academy to provide training courses that will support the educational requirements of a range of market participants, including issuers, members, investors and the general public.See all Nasdaq Dubai courses
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking