How is FRM Part 2 different from Part 1?
- Part 1 material was an introduction to financial risk management, financial products and basic valuation tools.
- Part 2 is more focused towards risk measurement and risk management.
- Part 2 focuses on the Basel Accords and the changes in the Accords overtime.
- Level of difficulty increases in part 2.
FRM Part 2 Course Topics
- Market Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Operational and Integrated Risk Management
- Risk Management and Investment Risk Management
- Current Issues in Financial Markets
EDGE FRM Part 2 Professional Course Includes:
- Total 110+ hours of interactive training
- 37 sessions – 3 hours each
- Progress Trackers – 5 assessments
- 4 hours of personal one-on-one sessions
- Hard Copy Workbook – Lecture Notes and Practice Questions.
- EDGE Education’s special formula book worth AED 150/-
- FREE access to study rooms
- FREE academic counseling
- Access to EDGE Education’s online portal – with up to 400 practice questions.
- Opportunity to balance work and studies in an interactive and supporting environment.
Why Study with EDGE Education?
- GARP recommends students dedicate 275 hours of study, for each level, to ensure a good chance of passing – EDGE Education helps cover 40% of the recommended hours.
- Program is taught by experienced trainers who are Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)
- Lectures are discussion based trainings with lots of practice and problem solving.
- EDGE provides customized, personal training programs. Contact us for details.
EDGE (Excellence Demands Great Education) is a result of the passion to train and see individuals succeed. The thrill of success is what drives EDGE to provide unrivalled quality exam training. At EDGE we maintain an exam focused training to ensure you pass the first time around.
Our Vision is to be a professional’s first choice in exam training and preparation
Our Mission is to provide quality training while accommodating your every need. We aim to be your coach till the very end and will endeavor to help you achieve the qualification that ensures success in your chosen career path. Together, we aim to build a more skilled and stronger work force in the U.A.E.See all EDGE courses
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.