Course detailsThe objective of the workshop is to enable participants to get a advanced understanding of project management methodology & processes. This workshop is aligned with the latest PMBOK Guide (6th Edition) and helps prepare for the latest curriculum of the PMP certification. Besides covering certification content, this program also offers practical insights into the real world project management challenges, industry best tools, processes and best practices followed.
Updated on 19 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
1. Graduate Degree Holder with a minimum of 4500 hours and 3 Years of project experience in Leading and Directing project tasks
2. Diploma Holders with a minimum of 7500 hours and 5 Years of project experience in Leading and Directing project tasks
About RaSavvy Training Institute
- Your Training & Consulting partner with a strong focus on enabling and enhancing your teams competency, knowledge and skills
- Strong client base in India & overseas
- 20 Years of experience in Training & Consulting field
- Headquartered in Pune with a branch location @ Bangalore.
- Strong focus on Value driven solutions delivery to our partners
- Industry experienced professionals & consultants associated with us
- Constant upgradation of our learning material to reflect the latest industry trends and practices
- Using Feedback as a input for Feedforward
Project Management Professional (PMP) Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.