- Locations: Deira
Students will develop cross-cutting expertise between areas that were traditionally studied separately, such as trade and environmental law, intellectual property and human rights, and global antitrust and international labor law.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) International arbitration sector in all aspects, is an integral part of the law and the business sector in the world ,the Arab Arbitration Society it’s the bridge of communications.
- Arab Arbitration Society
- High Authority Council for Arab Bankers (HACAB)
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
- Principles of International Financial Law
- Law of Financial Derivatives and Structured Products
- Corporate and International Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Crises and Bank Regulation
- Financial derivatives
- Institutions in the Global Financial Market
- International and Comparative Company Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Corporate Governance
- International Investment Law
- Islamic Commercial Law
- Law of International Business Transactions
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Law & Legal Related Questions
Hello, I have completed MBA in Finance, and would like to take up short / professional courses. C...
Unanswered //Oct 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking