The RRC Certified Fire Warden course is designed to provide the knowledge for learners to take on the role of a fire warden at their workplace, enabling them to effectively perform their duties during emergency situations, specifically in helping occupiers to evacuate safely.
You can study the RRC Certified Fire Warden course by attending aclassroom course in either in our training centres or at your company premises. All RRC Fire Safety courses are led by our expert trainers.
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.