- Price AED 500
- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
There are general fire safety precautions that everyone should follow regardless of where they work and live. Taking time to review tips about the following fire safety issues can help you create a safer and more secure working environment for you and your colleagues.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of the causes of fire
- Have a basic understanding of how to prevent fires and take appropriate action in case of a fire
- Recognize the various types of fire extinguisher
- Understand which type of extinguishing media is suitable for the fire risk
Who Should Attend
- All Staff
- Elements of combustion
- Identifying common fire hazards
- Fire fighting media
- Correct and safe use of all hand held fire equipment
- Purpose of site emergency response procedures
- Actions to take in the event of a fire emergency
- Hands on fire fighting
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Training is in English but translation into other languages may be available on request. Organisations are requested to provide information on their procedures to ensure that the training is aligned to their expectations and procedures.
Regulatory / Mandatory Course
Accreditations / Certifications
- GCAS Certificate of Attendance
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses
Fire Safety Related Questions
Am currently having a certificate in basic fire skills as a Fire Marshall in my department. May y...
Unanswered //Feb 20, 2017 Firearm, Fire Safety, Health and Safety