To ensure that trainees are fully conversant with the correct fire fighting and rescue procedure techniques successfully in the event of fire.
- Explain elements of fire and Explosionr.
- State Sources of ignition.
- Heat transmission.
- Define the basic fire prevention procedures.
- State the methods of extinction and classification of fires.
- Explain fire fighting agents and methods.
- Use different types of poilable fire extinguishers successfully.
- Explain fireman's outfit. personal equipment*.
- search and rescue operations.
- Minimize the risk of fire on platforms.
- Fight and control pressurized fires by isolating fuel source.
- Fire detection, extinguishing systems and equipment's.
- Understand breathing apparatus control procedure and able to se B.A set confidently and command there after.
- Fight control pressurized fires by using w ater in fog formation and dual application.
- Calculate head pressure, contents of tank, capacity of hose, nozzle pressure etc (if required).
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Fire Safety Related Questions
Am currently having a certificate in basic fire skills as a Fire Marshall in my department. May y...
Unanswered //Feb 20, 2017 Firearm, Fire Safety, Health and Safety