- Price AED 2,995
- Duration 3 days
- Timings Daytime
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Dubai Academic City, Knowledge Village
This interactive training program will develop skills in analyzing business activities and will guide through the key steps of analyzing financial statements. It will develop the ability of participants to generate growth and improve profitability, as well as pinpointing problem areas for remedial action.
This program will also focus on the key risks that businesses and investors face in today’s uncertain economic, political, and physical environment. It will show how financial analysis can help to identify misstatement or fraud, and predict possible future failure. Practical case studies will be used in each session, to ensure that delegates can relate their learning to real-world problems.
The highlights of this training program will be:
- The value of financial reports produced by an organization to managers, and other stakeholders.
- Identification of key items of financial information that is important to your management role.
- How to use a range of tools and techniques to evaluate business performance at all levels.
- How to ensure that an organization is using finance effectively
At the end of these sessions participants will be able to:
- Read and understand organization’s Annual Financial Report
- Evaluate firm’s financial performance
- Understand and use analytical tools and techniques in practical case-study situations.
- Use analytical techniques to project future performance.
- Appreciate the importance of new investments in maintaining growth and competitiveness.
- Improve their management skills and increase their value to the organization
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Advanced Financial Analysis
- Understanding and Analyzing the Annual Financial Report
- Analytical tools and how to analyze the Financial Statement
- Financing the Business and Valuing the Business
- Business Valuation Models
- Professionals responsible for their firm's financial future
- CFOs wanting to learn the latest techniques in analysis
- Controllers and treasurers responsible for determining the company’s financial position
- Those seeking a refresher in analytical techniques-including financial analysis
- Accountants, project managers, and budget analysts
- Any other managers who wish to improve their ability to understand financial information, and apply it to effective decision-making
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.