- Fees / Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply different forecasting techniques in financial and business decisions.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to build forecasting models effectively.
- Explain the different macro and micro assumptions affecting financial and business forecasts.
- Build models for forecasting income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements and their components.
- Differentiate between various forecasting models and approaches and assist senior management in understanding their impact.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
Who should attend:
Financial controllers, analysts, finance and accounting managers, supervisors, and finance professionals who need to create, interpret and maintain forecasts in their organizations.
- Forecasting Models
- Types of Forecasting
- Building Forecasting Models
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Working with Uncertainty and Risk
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses