By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Practice the main responsibilities handled by financial controllers.
- Analyze company performance highlighting impact of current operations on future financial results.
- Present and evaluate company budgets and assist management in selecting proper plans.
- Report financial key performance indicators (KPIs) systematically and efficiently.
- Evaluate accounting and finance staff efficiency and identify potential improvements.
- Assess internal controls within the finance department and the organization in general.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
Who should attend:
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Accountants
- Finance or Accounting Managers
- Staff Accountants
- General Ledger Accountants and any professional in accounting and finance who wish to upgrade their skills as well as prepare themselves to assume the responsibilities of a financial controller.
- The Three Main Responsibilities of Financial Controllers
- Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Statements Interpretation and Analysis
- Budget Reporting and Analysis
- Boosting Efficiancy in your Departmnent
- Control Function
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses