By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the framework of financial statements analysis.
- Demonstrate skills at the foundations of ratio and financial analysis.
- Carry out company and industry analysis.
- Implement the process of company evaluation and analysis.
- Analyze real-life financial statements from companies traded on the world and GCC stock exchanges.
- Build Financial Anaylysis Template Models.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc, except for programs outside UAE.
Who should attend:
- Professionals in the field of Finance and Accounting
- Financial Analysts
- Department Heads
- Senior Management Team Members
- Financial Controllers
- Finance Managers
- Chief and Financial Accountants who perform business analysis and provide financial recommendations
- Required Components of Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Reporting Standards
- An Inside Look at Financial Statements
- Mechanisms of Financial Analysis Techniques
- Financial Statement Analysis: Applications and Presentations
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses
Finance Related Questions
Hello, I have completed MBA in Finance, and would like to take up short / professional courses. C...
Unanswered //Oct 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking