By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize important financial accounting topics and how to report them on financial statements.
- Properly account for assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses.
- Prepare financial statements with the required notes and disclosures in periodic financial reports.
- Recognize the need for transparency in reporting of financial statements and management reports.
- Determine the structure, presentation and disclosure of financial statements and annual reports.
- Report and interpret income statement and balance sheet accounts.
Who should attend:
- Professionals in the field of finance and accounting
- Accountants at all levels seeking to enhance practical finance and accounting knowledge, certified financial and accounting personnel
Minimum requirement: basic understanding of accounting
- Financial Statements and Business Decisions
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet & Statement of Owner's Equity
- Cash Flow
- Accounting Adjustments
- Property, Plant, Equipment and Intangibles
- Reporting and Interpreting Investments
- Liabiliteis and Owners' Equity
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses